Following are the terms and conditions for participation in the ‘PeriodShala’ campaign (“Campaign”), being organized by JNTL Consumer Health (India) Private Limited (“Company”):
1. The Campaign starts on 1 March 2021 and will end on 30 June 2021 ("Campaign Period").
2. All entries to the Campaign will be received only by way of registering on the Stayfree Website and no communication by any other mode will be valid and considered for registration to this Campaign.
3. The Parent or guardian shall be required to register himself/herself and provide their relevant details such as name, email address, phone number, name of the school of the child and name of the city on the website.
4. The registration shall solely be undertaken by Parent/Guardian (citizens of India) of children between 8-18 years of age. The child is encouraged to accompany /assist in registration and participate in the Campaign. (“Participants”).
5. Registration of the Participants is mandatory to access contents on the website and participate in the Quiz under the Campaign.
6. All registration details are mandatory.
7. Participants shall be required to re-register to access content on each visit.
8. The quiz contains 10 multiple choice questions. The participants are required to choose one correct answer to each question and click on submit icon.
9. On successful completion of the quiz, participants are required to click on ‘submit answers’ icon for the score.
10. After the automated answer evaluation, score in % would be declared on the quiz page.
11. Participants will be given participation certificate on successful completion of the quiz. Participants can download the participation certificate by clicking on the icon “Please download your certificate here”. There shall be no other gratification or prize given by the Company for participating in the Quiz/Campaign.
13. In case of any queries, please reach out on our toll-free number 180022811 or email id [email protected]
14. The Company reserves the right to alter, modify or change any terms and conditions herein or modify/change, discontinue, terminate, withdraw the Campaign at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice or assigning any reason.
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.