1. The persons who participate in "Selfie with Stayfree®” 2023 Contest shall be referred to as “Participants/ Contestants/ you/ your.” The Participant has to click a selfie with Stayfree Pack and share story on Instagram alongside tagging @StayfreeIndia & @RelianceSmartOfficial. The Participants that have a private account, to make entry in the contest have to direct message the screenshot of the Story to @StayfreeIndia.
2. The Participants should be a major and above 18 years of age.
3. Employees of the Company, its Affiliates, distributors, appointed agency holding the Contest are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
4. The Contest Duration shall be from 1st May 2023 – 30th June 2023.
5. The entries shall be selected by – the selection committee as per their sole discretion. Out of the best entries, 100 selected winners will stand a chance to get a hamper with a signed PV Sindhu printed merchandise ("Gratification”). The decision of the selection committee shall be final, binding, non-challengeable.
6. By participating in this Contest each Participant represent and warrants that:
a. He/She is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws.
b. He/She consents to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contest.
c. He/She is bound by the decision of the selection committee.
d. He/She agrees to supply or provide it’s personal details including their name, age, state address, phone number, e-mail address etc and undertake that the same is true, correct, accurate and complete in all respects and consents for use of the same by the Company in relation to the Contest or the Gratification.
e. The Participant is authorised to provide such information and consent to the use of such information by the Company.
g. Participants agree to receive communications from the Company relating to the contest and unconditionally agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint against the company in this respect.
7. Winners shall be contacted individually by the Company/Agent through their Instagram account. The Company/Agent would require details like Name, Address, Phone, etc. for delivering the Gratification. We shall not be responsible for incorrect, incomplete, vague, false information provided by the winners and shall be at liberty to disqualify them due to inadequacy of information from the contest.
8. In the event that a winner is unreachable within 3 working days or fails to claim the gratification within the time required, the Company shall forfeit their right to Gratification and will consider another eligible entry.
9. The Gratification under the contest is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for anything else. Mere participation in the Contest does not entitle the Participant for the Gratification.
10. JNTL Consumer health (India) Private Limited may at its own sole discretion amend, cancel, remove, delete, discontinue the Contest and/or any of its terms and conditions, at any point of time.
11. The personal information, being collected through this Contest, shall be used solely for the purpose of conducting the Contest. If you do not wish your information or to be collected, you may choose not to participate in the Contest. The said information may be transferred and processed by Company’s affiliates and service providers for the purpose of conducting the Contest.
12. The Participant acknowledges that the photos taken by the Participant shall be allowed to be reposted on the official Instagram page of Stayfree India to which the Participant has given the consent and has no objection.
13. We will only use your personal information for the specific purpose for which it was given to conduct the Contest in its entirety.
15. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules and conditions relating to the Contest these terms and conditions shall prevail over all such other instructions roles and conditions.
16. The terms and conditions of the Contest are governed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes in regard to the contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai.