Terms and Conditions – Stayfree® AR Filter Activity
We invite you to use the Stayfree AR filter and tag us in your Instagram Stories to win discounts.
By entering the activity, the participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as mentioned below:
Terms and conditions:
- The AR filter is created by Johnson & Johnson Private Limited [“Organizer”]
- The activity is open for participation by Indian residents who are 18 years or older and is valid from 17/06/2022 to 17/07/22
- To participate in the activity, participants need to:
a.Record a video using the Stayfree AR Filter available on Instagram.
b.Post the video on your Instagram stories and tag stayfreeindia handle
c.If you have a private Instagram account, take a screenshot of your story and DM it to the stayfreeindia handle on Instagram.
d.All participants who follow the steps (a), (b) and (c) shall be eligible for a coupon code which can be used for availing 10% discount on Stayfree Secure Night’s 40 units pack from Flipkart only.
e.Following all the steps (a) and (b) are mandatory to participate in the activity and avail coupon code.
f.Stayfree team will message you on Instagram with the coupon code. Please check “requests” section in Instagram messages for a message from the stayfreeindia handle if the message is not visible under “messages”. The coupon code will be shared by or before 17th July, 2022.
g.Participants will be eligible for the discount only till the activity period, i.e., till 17th July 2022.
- The following terms and conditions apply on coupon:
a.The coupon code provides a 10% discount on the purchase of Secure Night’s 40 units pack and can be availed on Flipkart only.
b.Valid pan India.
c.Coupon code valid till 17th July 2022.
d.Limited period offer till stocks last.
- By participating in the activity each participant represents and warrants that -
a.They are legally competent to enter into a binding contract under the applicable laws.
b.They consent to be bound by the terms and conditions of the activity.
c.They agree to provide their personal detail including name, age, state, city, address, phone number etc and undertake that the same is true, correct, accurate and complete in all respects and consent for the use of the same by the Organizer in relation to the activity, brand Stayfree and/ or gratification.
d.The participant is authorized to provide such information and consent to use such information by the Organizer for the purpose of this Activity.
e.Participants agree to receive communication(s) from the Organizer relating to the activity and unconditionally agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint against the Organizer in this respect.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any entries submitted but not recorded due to any reason whatsoever. Only eligible entries received by Organizer during the activity period shall be considered. Any automated receipt confirmation does not constitute proof of actual receipt.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible or liable for any delay, failure in transmission of information due to network, technical, electronic failures, negligence of participants to read announcements/messages or any other conditions beyond the control of the Organizer.
- If any part of the Rules herein is held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the Rules and any such invalid term shall be deemed severed from the remainder of the Rules.
- Participation in the activity is discretionary and no purchase of product or participation fee is required for participating in the activity.
- The Participant must read and abide by all the terms and conditions before taking part in the activity. Participation in the activity shall imply that the Participant has read through and agreed to adhere to the terms and conditions in totality and also agree to be bound by the same.
- Any Participant found using any unfair or illegal means will be immediately disqualified. Multiple entries by a single participant for a single product is not allowed and is subject to disqualification.
- Any incomplete, indecipherable, entry by any Participant is liable to be rejected without assigning any reason thereof. Any decision taken by the decision committee for rejecting an entry shall be final and binding and shall not be subject to any dispute or challenge.
- One Participant cannot make more than one entry. If more than one entry of a single participant is chosen for Gratification, then in such an event only one such entry shall be considered to the exclusion of others and selection of the decision committee in this regard shall be final and binding. Participants of the activity cannot make entries in the name of any person other than themselves, regardless of whether or not the Participant has submitted their entry.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products or cash, shall be accepted as they are and are subject to any terms and conditions as may be imposed by the Organizer and/or trade partner. All unclaimed prizes shall be forfeited or disposed at the discretion of the Organizer. No other person or agent can claim the prize on behalf of the Participant.
- The Organizer does not make any commitment, expressed or implied, to respond to any feedback suggestion and/ or queries of the Participants or furnish any reason for inclusion and exclusion of a particular entry of the Participant at any stage.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible in any manner to anyone including the Participants for any unauthorized use or misuse of any entry for a reason beyond the control of the Organizer.
- Notwithstanding anything in these Terms and Conditions, the Organizer reserves the right at any time and at its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefor and without any payment or compensation whatsoever in lieu thereof.
- At its sole discretion, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or postpone the activity without giving any reason or communication, including due to force majeure conditions or otherwise and the Organizer shall bear no responsibility for cancellation or postponement of the activity.
- The Activity is not open to
- persons who have an agreement or contract with any third parties that prohibits them from participating in the Activity;
- the employees (permanent or contract) and directors, including each of their immediate family members of Organizer, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies (collectively, “J&J Entities”); and
- advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of prizes, and persons or entities connected with the promotion of the activity.
- Organizer reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written, illustrative or pictographic derived through the activity or otherwise shall be construed to mean the giving away of any warranty of any kind by the Organizer or its Affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, agents under the activity or any transaction effected through the activity.
- All winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed fit by the Organizer which includes but is not limited to complete compliance with the terms and conditions of this activity. The Organizer may verify the details either on its own or through an authorized agency. The Participant shall provide all necessary assistance in such verification.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Participant or the winner if it has reasonable ground to believe that the Participant has breached any of the terms and conditions.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any damages or loss including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss arising from personal injury or death, or loss of property, which might be suffered or sustained in connection with the activity, accept any liability not excluded by law.
- Nothing in the activity shall affect the intellectual property right off the Organizer in any product which may be a part of the activity.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules, conditionson any advertising or promotional material relating to the activity then in such case these terms and conditions shall prevail over all such instructions rules and conditions.
- The terms and conditions of this activity are governed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes arising out of the activity shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.