Following are the terms and conditions for participation in the ‘Daughter’s Day’ Pledge (“Campaign”), being organized by JNTL Consumer Health (India) Private Limited (“Company”):
1. The Campaign starts on 23rd September 2022 and will end on 30th October 2022 ("Campaign Period").
2. All entries to the Campaign will be received only by way of registering on the Stayfree® Website and no communication by any other mode will be valid and considered for registration to this Campaign.
3. The Parent or guardian shall be required to register himself/herself and provide their relevant details being such as name, email address and phone number (collectively: “personal information”).
5. Participants will be given pledge certificate. There shall be no other gratification or prize given by the Company for participating in the Campaign. You can download the certificate post registration on stayfree.in/talktoyoursons.
6. In case of any queries please reach out to our toll free number 1800 22 8111 or contact us here.
7. The Company reserves the right to alter, modify or change any terms and conditions herein or modify/change, discontinue, terminate, withdraw the Campaign at any time at its sole discretion without prior notice or assigning any reason.
8. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.