Terms and Conditions – Stayfree Contest
We invite you to participate in the Contest.
By entering into the contest, the participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions as mentioned below:
Terms and conditions:
- The contest is being conducted by Johnson & Johnson Private Limited [“Organizer”]
- The contest is open to Indian residents who are 18 years or older and is valid from 20/05/2022 to 22/05/2022
- To participate in the contest the Participants needs to:
a. Follow the Instagram page @stayfreeindia and like the contest post
b. Rearrange the 5 fragments on the contest post to correctly complete the picture. Comment the correct answer on the post.
c. Nominate at least 5 other friends in the comment section of the contest post to participate
d. Participants are required to mandatorily follow all the contest rules for contest participation and eligibility
e. In case of a private account, entries can be sent through direct messages. Higher the nominations, greater the chances of winning.
f. 5 winners will be chosen on the basis of merit. The 5 participants who have answered correctly and nominated maximum friends will be declared as winners, provided all terms and conditions of the contest are met.
g. Contest winners will be announced through the Stayfree Instagram handle on 25th May 2022.
h. 5 winners, if eligible, will win our product hamper (“Gratification”).
i. Once the name of the winning entry appears on the list, the Organizer or its authorized representative will contact the winner through its social media page. The winners will be contacted on their DMs on Instagram for delivery address for delivering the product hampers to winners.
j. The 5 winners of the contest shall be announced by the Organizer within 3 working days from the end of the contest, on 25th May 2022. However, there shall be no liability on the Organizer in the event such intimation/ communication does not reach Participant on any account beyond the control of the Organizer.
k. The winning participants shall be required to DM the addresses within 3 days from the date of announcement of the winners to avail our product hampers.
l. The product hampers will be delivered to the 5 winners in 4 weeks from the date of announcement of winners.
- By participating in the contest each participant represents and warrants that -
a. They are legally competent to enter into a binding contract under the applicable laws.
b. They consent to be bound by the terms and conditions of the contest.
c. They agree to provide their personal detail including name, age, state, city, address, phone number etc and undertake that the same is true, correct, accurate and complete in all respects and consent for the use of the same by the Organizer in relation to the contest, brand Stayfree and/ or gratification.
d. The participant is authorized to provide such information and consent to use such information by the Organizer for the purpose of this Contest.
e. Participants agree to receive communication(s) from the Organizer relating to the contest and unconditionally agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint against the Organizer in this respect.
- Participants also acknowledge and accept that the decision of the winning entry by the decision committee comprising of representatives of the Organizer or agency, if any commissioned by the Organizer for the contest shall be final and binding. The decision committee shall select 5 winners for the contest as per the criteria stated above. The winning entry shall be selected as per their sole discretion on the decision committee and the same shall be final, binding and non-challengeable.
- Organizer shall not be responsible for any entries submitted but not recorded due to any reason whatsoever. Only eligible entries received by Organizer during the contest period shall be included in the winner selection. Any automated receipt confirmation does not constitute proof of actual receipt.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible or liable for any delay, failure in transmission of information due to network, technical, electronic failures, negligence of contestant to read announcements/messages or any other conditions beyond the control of the Organizer.
- If any part of the Rules herein is held invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of the Rules and any such invalid term shall be deemed severed from the remainder of the Rules.
- In the event the winner is ineligible or fails to claim the Gratification or fails to provide their addresses in the time required, the Organizer shall have the right to forfeit their Gratification.
- Participation in the contest is discretionary and no purchase of product or participation fee is required for participating in the contest.
- The Participant must read and abide by all the terms and conditions before taking part in the contest. Participation in the contest shall imply that the Participant has read through and agreed to adhere to the terms and conditions in totality and also agree to be bound by the same.
- Any Participant found using any unfair or illegal means will be immediately disqualified. Multiple entries by a single participant for a single product is not allowed and is subject to disqualification.
- Any incomplete, indecipherable, entry by any Participant is liable to be rejected without assigning any reason thereof. Any decision taken by the decision committee for rejecting an entry shall be final and binding and shall not be subject to any dispute or challenge.
- One Participant cannot make more than one entry. If more than one entry of a single participant is chosen for Gratification, then in such an event only one such entry shall be considered to the exclusion of others and selection of the decision committee in this regard shall be final and binding. Participants of the contest cannot make entries in the name of any person other than themselves, regardless of whether or not the Participant has submitted their entry.
- All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for other products or cash, shall be accepted as they are and are subject to any terms and conditions as may be imposed by the Organizer and/or trade partner. All unclaimed prizes shall be forfeited or disposed at the discretion of the Organizer. No other person or agent can claim the prize on behalf of the Participant.
- The Organizer does not make any commitment, expressed or implied, to respond to any feedback suggestion and/ or queries of the Participants or furnish any reason for inclusion and exclusion of a particular entry of the Participant at any stage.
- The Organizer shall not be responsible in any manner to anyone including the Participants for any unauthorized use or misuse of any entry for a reason beyond the control of the Organizer.
- Notwithstanding anything in these Terms and Conditions, the Organizer reserves the right at any time and at its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute, withdraw or cancel any prize without prior notice and without having to disclose any reason therefor and without any payment or compensation whatsoever in lieu thereof.
- At its sole discretion, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or postpone the contest without giving any reason or communication, including due to force majeure conditions or otherwise and the Organizer shall bear no responsibility for cancellation or postponement of the contest.
- The Contest is not open to
- persons who have an agreement or contract with any third parties that prohibits them from participating in the Contest;
- the employees (permanent or contract) and directors, including each of their immediate family members of Organizer, their parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies (collectively, “J&J Entities”); and
- advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers of prizes, and persons or entities connected with the promotion of the Contest.
- Organizer reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
- No 22.advice or information whether by representations, oral, written, illustrative or pictographic derived through the contest or otherwise shall be construed to mean the giving away of any warranty of any kind by the Organizer or its Affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, agents under the contest or any transaction effected through the contest.
- All winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed fit by the Organizer which includes but is not limited to complete compliance with the terms and conditions of this contest. The Organizer may verify the details either on its own or through an authorized agency. The Participant shall provide all necessary assistance in such verification.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify any Participant or the winner if it has reasonable ground to believe that the Participant has breached any of the terms and conditions.
- The Organizer shall not be liable for any damages or loss including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss arising from personal injury or death, or loss of property, which might be suffered or sustained in connection with the contest, accept any liability not excluded by law.
- Nothing in the contest shall affect the intellectual property right off the Organizer in any product which may be a part of the contest.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules, conditions on any advertising or promotional material relating to the contest then in such case these terms and conditions shall prevail over all such instructions rules and conditions.
- The terms and conditions of this contest are governed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes arising out of the contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.