This contest is brought to you by Johnson and Johnson Private Limited (“Company”) being an existing company under the laws of India having its office at - Arena Space, Mumbai.
By entering the contest, the participant’s (“Participants”) agrees to be bound by these terms and condition. Participants also acknowledge and accept that the decision of the winning entry by the decision committee comprising of representative of the company or agency, if any (commissioned by the Company for the contest) shall be final and binding. The company reserves it's right to amend these terms and conditions anytime without any reason, notice and without being liable. No correspondence from the participants in this regard will be entertained.
Terms and conditions
- Employees of the company, its affiliates, distributor, appointed agency holding the contest their families and immediate relatives are not eligible to participate in the contest.
- The contest is open and is valid from 15th Oct 2021 to 17th Oct 2021 throughout India.
- The Participant must be an Indian national and shall be 18 years of age and above to participate in the contest.
- To participate in the contest, the participant needs to follow contest rules: _ (hereinafter referred as an “Entry”)
- Follow the Instagram page @stayfreeindia and like the contest post
- Spot & count all the packshots in the image and comment the answer on the post
- Screengrab and share entries on their IG story and tag @stayfreeindia
- Nominate at least 5 other friends in the comment section of the contest post to participate
- Participants are required to mandatorily follow all the contest rules for contest participation and eligibility
- In case of a private account, entries can be sent through direct messages. Higher the nominations, greater the chances of winning.
- The first 5 participants who in the shortest possible time are able to solve the maze puzzle and who have maximum nominations will have a chance to win the contest, provided all terms and conditions of the contest are met.
- By participating in the contest each participant represents and warrants that
a. They are legally competent to enter into a binding contract under the applicable laws.
b. They consent to be bound by the terms and conditions of the contest.
c. They agree to provide their personal detail including name, age, state, city, address, phone number etc. and undertake that the same is true, correct, accurate and complete in all respects and consent for the use of the same by the Company in relation to the contest, brand Stayfree and/ or gratification.
d. The participant is authorized to provide such information and consent to use such information by the Company.
e. Participant agrees to receive communication(s) from the Company relating to the contest and unconditionally agree not to make any claim or raise any complaint against the Company in this respect.
- The decision committee shall select _5_ as the winning entry as per their sole discretion, which decision shall be final, binding, and non-challengeable and cannot be changed in any manner or before any authority or regulator.
- The winning entry will stand a chance to win_our new product hamper_(“Gratification”).
- The winner of the contest shall be announced by the Company within _5_ working days from the end of the contest on _17th Oct_. However, there shall be no liability on the Company in the event such intimation/ communication does not reach Participant on any account whatsoever.
- Once the name of the winning entry appears on the list, the Company or its authorized representative will contact the winner through its social media page. The winners will be contacted on their DMs on Instagram for delivery address. Upon fulfilling all the terms and condition winner can claim the Gratification and will be given instructions on how to proceed forward.
- In the event the winner is unreachable within three working days, ineligible, or fails to claim the Gratification in the time required the Company shall have the right to forfeit their Gratification.
- Participation in the contest is discretionary and no purchase of product or no participation fee is required for participating in the contest.
- The Participant must read and abide by all the terms and condition before taking part in the contest. The participation in the contest shall imply that the Participant has read through and agreed to adhere the terms and condition in totality and also agree to be bound by the same.
- Any Participant found using any unfair or illegal means will be immediately disqualified.
- Any incomplete, indecipherable, entry by any Participant is liable to be rejected without assigning any reason thereof. Any decision taken by the decision committee for rejecting an entry shall be final and binding and shall not be subject to any dispute or challenge.
- One Participant cannot make more than _one_ entries. If more than one entry of single participant is chosen for Gratification, then in such an event only one such entry shall be considered to the exclusion of others and selection of the decision committee in this regard shall be final and binding. Participants of the contest cannot make entries in the name of any person other than themselves, regardless of whether the Participant has submitted their own entry.
- Gratification under the contest shall not be transferable. Mere participation in the contest shall not entitle the Participant to the prize. No other person or agent can claim the prize on behalf of the Participant.
- The entries found to be copied, modified, or otherwise treated with the wrongful intent will be disqualified without further reference. Entries found to have illegal or offensive content will also be disqualified without reference and the Participant shall be solely liable for any consequences arising therefrom.
- The Company does not make any commitment, expressed or implied, to respond to any feedback suggestion and/ or queries of the Participants or furnish any reason for inclusion and exclusion of a particular entry of the Participant at any stage.
- In case, of any copyright violation or any damages arising out of the entry submitted as a part of the contest the onus, responsibility and consequences thereof shall be on the Participant.
- The Company shall not be responsible in any manner to anyone including the Participants for any unauthorized use or misuse of any entry for a reason beyond the control of the Company.
- At its sole discretion, the Company reserves the right to cancel, withdraw or postpone the contest or the Gratification without giving any reason or communication, including due to force majeure conditions or otherwise and the Company shall bear no responsibility for cancellation or postponement of the contest.
- Subject to any applicable laws
a. All warranties, whether express or implied are hereby expressly disclaimed by the Company and or its Affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, agents etc under the contest and or all things connected to the contest.
b. No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written, illustrative or pictographic derived through the contest or otherwise shall be construed to mean the giving away of any warranty of any kind by the Company or its Affiliates, directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants, agents under the contest or any transaction affected through the contest.
- Subject to the applicable laws, Participants agree that all entries end posts shall be the property of the Company. The Company may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative work of or modify, publish and otherwise make use of the entries or Participants or winners name, images, video footage, voices etc by the Company in any or all media platforms, whether now known or hereinafter created throughout the world for promotion of its brand without any compensation being due except where prohibited by law.
- All winners are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed fit by the Company which includes but is not limited to complete compliance with the terms and conditions of this contest. The Company may verify the details either on its own or through an authorized agency. The Participant shall provide all necessary assistance in such verification.
- The Company reserves the right to disqualify any Participant or the winner if it has reasonable ground to believe that the Participant has breached any of the terms and condition.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages or loss including but not limited to any indirect or consequential loss arising from personal injury or death, or loss of property, which might be suffered or sustained in connection with the contest, accept any liability not excluded by law.
- The Participant shall not be entitled to any cash prize under the contest. The prize under the contest is not for sale or resale, is nontransferable, is nonrefundable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or any other item. Apart from the entitlement to the Gratification the winner shall have no other rights or claim against the Company.
- Nothing in the contest shall affect the intellectual property right off the Company in any product which may be a part of the contest.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency regarding any instructions, rules, condition on any advertising or promotional material relating to the contest then in such case these terms and condition shall prevail over all such instructions rules and condition.
- The terms and conditions of this contest are governed in accordance with the laws of India. All disputes arising out of the contest shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.